Lights Toolkit allows you to create beautiful light animations for your next video or event. With the flexibility to control the reflections, colors and brightness, easily create show-stopping light animations – no plugins required.
It helps any project pop.
Sweet project and well laid out.
Was a nice Tutorial for me! Thank you!
Created as an advertising tool for a fortune 50 company, Lights Toolkit gives you the ability to create realistic light effects for your next event or video! An incredible amount of thought went into this rig, allowing for maximum customization of the results.
Lights Toolkit has been tested and working on After Effects CS5.5, CS6 and CC+ (Including CC2020)
Easily choose your own colors via color pickers, or use the source for your light colors – you choose your workflow. Quickly control the brightness, reflection and bulb intensity via sliders, plus much more!
The rig includes 5 unique bulb sizes, all tailored for displaying various amounts of detail:
- x16 – Recommended for Text, Logos, and Details
- x8 – Recommended for Geometric Logos and Shapes
- x4 – Recommended for Sports Motion Graphics
- x2 – Recommended for VJ Loops – Abstract Shapes and Patterns
- x1 – Recommended for Abstract Graphics – Overall Ambiance and Bulb Detail
Jam-packed with options, we included a VideoCopilot Optical Flares version as well as 40 pre-made graphics to get you up and running. Pre-made graphics include:
- 20 Geometric Shapes – Loopable
- Five Pulsing Shapes – Loopable
- Four Kaleida Shapes – Loopable
- Four Fireworks
- Two Waveforms – Easily Link Your Audio to Waveforms
- x16, x8, x4, x2 and x1 Loops Pre-Rendered from Demo
If you’re not an After Effects pro, we’ve got you covered. Lights Toolkit includes detailed video tutorials that walk you through every step of the editing process.
x16 – User Color and Source Color
x8 – User Color and Source Color
x4 – User Color and Source Color
x2 – User Color and Source Color
x1 – User Color and Source Color
Source Color Example
Optical Flares Version Example
8/28/2017 – Version 2.0.1
- UPDATE: Minor Bug Fixes
3/25/2015 – Version 2.0
- NEW FEATURE: Added VideoCopilot Optical Flare Support Version - UPDATE: 10 New Loops - UPDATE: Product Name Change to Lights Toolkit - UPDATE: New Tutorials - UPDATE: Added Support for CS5 and CC 2014
10/8/2014 – Version 1.0
Version 1.0 - Initial Release
Music: Seventeen by Kasbo (Used with Author’s Permission)