What are Motion Graphics and why would you use them?
Motion graphics are animations and footage used to create the illusion of motion in any video. Creatives use them to incorporate stunning transitions, moving backgrounds, and smooth animations of all sorts into their video projects.
- Motion graphics make your videos more exciting. Move over boring presets! Getting high-quality motion graphics means adding energy and creativity to your projects. Beaming animations are sure to make your videos more unique and enjoyable.
- They also help tell the story. Need a cool way to add a caption? You can incorporate a lower-third animation into your video. These assets provide you with a better way to "set the scene in the clip, and therefore improve the overall experience.
- Motion graphics provide professional-level transitions that help your videos stand out. Long gone are the days of a simple fade out!
- And lastly, motion graphics set the mood for your videos. There's no better way to create emotive videos than to set the mood with the right animations. An example? You can add glitch effects for tech-savvy projects, or incorporate vibrant transitions for an upbeat feel.
Now that the basics are covered, let's explore the different types of motion graphics and what they're for:
- Backgrounds can be abstract, three-dimensional