- Home /
- Motion Graphics
Motion Graphic Videos
Choose from over 244,400 Motion Graphic videos. Explore items created by our global community of independent video professionals, confident they're hand-reviewed by us.Read more
Instantly buy and download motion graphics for your next project.
Bring your video and multimedia projects to life with motion graphics. Effortlessly incorporate stunning transitions, moving backgrounds and smooth animations.
There are many benefits to using motion graphics. Not only do they make your videos more exciting, unique and enjoyable, they also help to tell the story. Moving graphics provide you with a better way to set the scene and mood, therefore improving the experience. They also offer professional-level transitions that help your videos stand out.
VideoHive is home to a massive selection of motion graphics and moving wallpapers to meet your project's unique needs. All are professionally made, flexible and designed to help you save time. Whether it's an animated wallpaper or 3D background to set the scene, a smooth transition or a graphic overlay. Or perhaps you're after a lower third or logo revealer at the beginning of your video? We have the template to make it happen.
Whatever you're looking for, you're sure to find something that suits your needs in our collection.
What are Motion Graphics and why would you use them?
Motion graphics are animations and footage used to create the illusion of motion in any video. Creatives use them to incorporate stunning transitions, moving backgrounds, and smooth animations of all sorts into their video projects.
- Motion graphics make your videos more exciting. Move over boring presets! Getting high-quality motion graphics means adding energy and creativity to your projects. Beaming animations are sure to make your videos more unique and enjoyable.
- They also help tell the story. Need a cool way to add a caption? You can incorporate a lower-third animation into your video. These assets provide you with a better way to "set the scene in the clip, and therefore improve the overall experience.
- Motion graphics provide professional-level transitions that help your videos stand out. Long gone are the days of a simple fade out!
- And lastly, motion graphics set the mood for your videos. There's no better way to create emotive videos than to set the mood with the right animations. An example? You can add glitch effects for tech-savvy projects, or incorporate vibrant transitions for an upbeat feel.
Now that the basics are covered, let's explore the different types of motion graphics and what they're for:
- Backgrounds can be abstract, three-dimensional, looped and a whole lot more, and will be perfect to provide your video with the right atmosphere and mood.
- Transitions are made to provide smooth and original way of transitioning from one scene to the next one. It could be as simple as simulating a page turning, or something more elaborate like an image dissolving into a glowing heart and everything in between.
- Overlays are great if you want to make your video a seasonal one: think snowflakes and stars for your Christmas wishes, and lovely hearts for a Valentine's Day clip.
- Lower thirds are the graphic overlays you often see on tv, at the bottom of the screen. They come in all sorts of styles, from vintage to classy, and can be just simple lines of text or animated with stylish lettering and effects.
- Revealers are often used at the beginning of a video-but not necessarily. You'll find them whenever you need to, as the word suggests, "reveal a logo, a name, a product, and anything else you can think of.
- And the list goes on and on with heaps of other Elements such as three-dimensional objects, animal-themed and nature-themed graphics, as well as different styles to fit the mood and atmosphere of your clip.
And while the choice is ample and each asset is unique, they all have a few features in common. First of all, the files are very easy to use. All the heavy lifting has been done for you! You simply need to insert the text or images you need for a time-saving option to improve your workflow. Plus, you can get very affordable and really great bundle packs. It's definitely good to have room for more creative options, so you can download a bundle to gain access to multiple assets-for example, a set of transitions-to use for your project and other projects in the future.