Epic Trailer Toolkit – Modern Cinematic features everything you need to create epic titles and trailers. With three unique cinematic styles and 18 ready-to-edit templates, you’ll have everything you need to quickly create cinematic titles or trailers, no plugins required.
Major props. This template is Extremely well thought out. 98% customizable. Well done. Well organized. Nice work.
Beautiful, customizable, organized and great tutorials. The thought put into the organization of this project is fantastic. I’m not an AE pro and I was able to use it and customize it easily. Also his tutorials are thorough and he talks you through it all, not just a video with music like some others.
The timing and visual appeal on this are remarkable. Your support is probably the best on VH.
Epic Trailer Toolkit – Modern Cinematic
Created for a wide range of cinematic styles, Epic Trailer Toolkit gives you the flexibility to choose from a pre-built render template or build your own trailer. With 3 unique trailer styles, including Minimal, Clouds and Mountains, simply insert your text and watch your trailer come to life!
Epic Trailer Toolkit – Modern Cinematic has been tested and working on After Effects CS6 and CC+ (Including CC2020)
Epic Trailer Toolkit features a unique approach to build your custom trailer, consisting of 3 parts:
1. Begin by selecting your Trailer Style:
- Minimal – Abstract cloud/smoke element behind text (Easily remove for no background)
- Clouds – Epic cloudscape flying through thick, cinematic clouds
- Mountains – Beautiful mountainscape over the clouds
2. Select your Trailer Style Theme:
- Spartan – Warm, Gold Preset with Simple Text Grunge
- Elven – Bright, Elegant Dusk Preset with Patterned Text Texture
- Wizard – Cool, Night Preset with Glowing Text Particles
3. Choose your Render Template:
- Classic – :30 & :60 Versions – Features Least Amount of Titles, Heavy on Footage Elements
- Title Heavy – :30 & :60 Versions – Balanced Amount of Titles and Footage, More Titles than Traditional Trailers
- All Titles – :30 & :60 Versions – No Footage Placeholders, All Titles
- Back-To-Back – Simple Setup to Quickly Render Sequential Titles
You can also build your trailer from scratch using any combination of modular elements:
- Hit – 3 Second Camera Hit to Subtle Push-In
- Reveal – 3 Second Subtle Push-In
- Linear Loop – 12 Second Infinite Loop (4 Seconds Per Text Placeholder) with Linear Camera Push-In
- Ease Loop – 12 Second Infinite Loop (4 Seconds Per Text Placeholder) with Ease Camera Push-In
- Logo – 10 Second Camera Hit with Wiggle to Subtle Push-In
If you’re not an After Effects pro, we’ve got you covered. Epic Trailer Toolkit includes detailed video tutorials that walk you through every step of the editing process.
My friend AudioPizza and I collaborated to create custom audio tracks specific to this template. Highly recommended, but not required.
Note: The template placeholders are tailor-made to fit this audio track. Feel free to use your own tracks, but the ready-to-edit templates will only sync up with 168 tempo (BPM) tracks.
Spartan Theme Examples
Wizard Theme Examples
Elven Theme Examples
Demo CreditVideos:“FAUN // WALPURGISNACHT” by Hypnagogia
“Batalla medieval // Medieval battle” by Iker Zaratiegui