Dubstep is a is a photorealistic logo sting designed with a grunge mood in mind. The focal point of this logo reveal was to create a dubstep style energetic intro with an endearing glow effect and a grunge treatment.
To improve user experience Dubstep come’s with an expression driven settings panel that make it easy to change a set of useful parametres in order to easly adapt to every logo. This includes all the colors (exept the “neon” on the logo that needs the Element 3D interface). Setting panel let’s you also enable a “Preview mode” that turns off cameras depth of field and compress texture and lightning in order to work at the template without slow downs.
Dubstep suits perfectly to all the arts and entertainment related businesses and websites; also it can be an original way to display a logo (maybe in a concept presentation) and thanks to it’s smooth camera movement it’s possible to obtain beatiful and creative stills, optimal for mock-ups.
The template it’s easy to use and comes with an exhaustive video documentation. Videocopilot’s Element 3D is required to run Dubstep, Videocopilot’s Optical Flares is optional as a prerendered version is included in the template.
To best suit every logo proportions, Dubstep includes 4 After Effects Project files:
- For rectangular shaped logo – with the use of Optical Flares
- For rectangular shaped logo – without the use of Optical Flares
- For squared shaped logo – with the use of Optical Flares
- For squared shaped logo – without the use of Optical Flares
Some of it’s great features:
- Exclusive high resolution shaders
- Detalited video tutorials
- 12 seconds duration
- Pdf documentation
- Expression driven setting panel (works in every AE language)
- Full HD render (default at 24 frames per second)
- Easy to use and Fast to render
- Only Element 3D is required
- Works in After Effects CS5 and up (Full and Trial version)
- Plug-ins version included (Optical Flares)
Hard and aggressive Dubstep Theme, useful for video intro, transition, logo, ident and more.
Full support can be obtained through my Videohive profile page.
Also, if you’re new to After Effecs and need some help in getting started with the template please don’t hesitate and contact me, I will give you all the directions needed to set up the template and render your video.
Customization and render services can be requested on purchased items.