Rising is a is a photorealistic logo sting designed with a grunge mood in mind. The intent of the template is to convey a sense of power and impressiveness to the viewer.
The focal point of this logo reveal was to create an endearing glow effect with a grunge treatment. To obtain these results two exclusive shaders has been created: a scratched metal shader and a scratched chrome shader. In addition to the two high definition shaders, Rising comes with 5 different choices for the glowing (neon – like) material.
To improve user experience Rising come’s with an expression driven settings panel that make it easy to change a set of useful parametres in order to easly adapt Rising to every logo. This includes all the colors (exept the “neon” on the logo that needs the Element 3D int erface). The expressions that drives the setting panel are universalized to make it works in all the After Effects Languages.
Setting panel let’s you also enable a “Preview mode” that turns off cameras depth of field and compress texture and lightning in order to work at the template without slow downs.
Rising suits perfectly to all the arts and entertainment related businesses and websites; also it can be an original way to display a logo (maybe in a concept presentation) and thanks to it’s smooth camera movement it’s possible to obtain beatiful and creative stills, optimal for a mock-up.
The template it’s easy to use and comes with an illustrated and exhaustive written documentation. Videocopilot’s Element 3D is required to run Rising, Videocopilot’s Optical Flares is optional as a prerendered version of the template is included.
To best suit every logo proportions, Rising includes 4 After Effects Project files:
- For rectangular shaped logo – with the use of Optical Flares
- For rectangular shaped logo – without the use of Optical Flares
- For squared shaped logo – with the use of Optical Flares
- For squared shaped logo – without the use of Optical Flares
Some of it’s great features:
- Two exclusive high resolution shaders
- Five type of glowing edges
- 12 seconds duration
- Exhaustive pdf documentation
- Expression driven setting panel (works in every AE language)
- Full HD render (default at 30 frames per second)
- Easy to use and Fast to render
- Only Element 3D is required
- Works in After Effects CS5 and up (Full and Trial version)
- Plug-ins version included
Epic intense hybrid teaser with screaming synths, metal hits and bass drop. The final part can be used as a some kind of a short logo.
Full support can be obtained through my Videohive profile page.
Also, if you’re new to After Effecs and need some help in getting started with the template please don’t hesitate and contact me, I will give you all the directions needed to set up the template and render your video.
Customization and render services can be requested on purchased items.