Who is Brown House Media?
Tim Brown, the artist behind Brown House Creative is an award winning producer based in Nashville, TN (Music City USA ). Tim creates driving and soulful instrumental music that has been featured in the productions of a number of his high profile clients, including Monday Night Football, The Olympics, ABC Sports, The Rush Limbaugh Show, McDonalds, Valvoline, A&E Biography, Maury Povich, Fazolis, and Chevron, to name a few.
Many of Tim ’s tracks tend to have an upbeat vibe perfect for big commercials, TV, Film, Documentary, and a variety of new media productions. Tim is also an accomplished film composer and has a large collection of film cues available as well.
To All Videohive Authors:
You are more than welcome to use any of my preview files in your video projects. Don’t forget to link to the music in your item description. If you choose to use my music in your project I will do everything I can to make your product successful. These are the marketing strategies I will use to market your project.
- I will post your project on my RoyaltyFreeGuru.com website.
- I will post an artist profile/interview on RoyaltyFreeGuru.com.
- I will post your project on my website VFXTemplates.com – a website devoted to showcasing and promoting VideoHive projects that feature my music.
- I will post an artist profile/interview on VFXTemplates.com.
- I will post your project on Facebook.
- I will post your project on Twitter.
Also – please send me an email to let me know about your item when it is completed. Thanks! Tim