Hello everyone! This is KeysBinder – an After Effects script, created by the author (me) to other authors (you) on videohive. KeysBinder allows you to put complex animation in one simple slider. What does it mean? Do you ever want to give your customers the easy tool to control animation? Something like you already do with the colors. But now with whole animation. Where buyers can change it by few clicks. So now you can! KeysBinder groups keys together and creates slider that will control that group.
It’s a perfect script for those who like great flexibility in their projects.
- Tested on CS5, CS5.5, CS6, CC, CC2014
- Works in all language versions.
- Very simple to use.
- Works with any properties (positions, colors, masks, etc… with everything).
- Can group as many keys as you want, and creates as many groups as you want. There is no limits.
- Creates a checkbox that can deactivate all effect of the script. So your customers may choose: they want to work with your “preset” animation, or turn it off and work with the original keys.
- The script doesn’t slow down projects. Performance is the same (almost) as before using the script.
- Video tutorial 31 minutes long is included. Explains every part of the script.
- Buyers no need to purchase the script. You bind keys, and after that your project can work without KeysBinder.
Unfortunately KeysBinder is not a perfect tool and it has several important limitations. So I warn you here.
- The control slider may include only 2 keys from 0 to 100.
- You can’t add or remove keys from a property that was already binded. You can only change values of keys.
- ATTENTION: The script don’t work with properties that have expressions. Actually there is a way how you can use your expression with the script, but I don’t guarantee that it will work without issues (there are too many variations). So keep in mind that this script don’t support expressions, but there is a (very) small chance that it will work. (More details in the video tutorial.)
- Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
- If you find any bugs in the script, please, also contact me.
- Don’t be shy, if you experience difficulties using the script. Contact me, and I will help.
- If you have any idea of how I can improve the script or how it must work, please, send me a message. I will be glad to hear your feedback.
PS: The music from the preview video you can get from here.
Version - 1.05 :: (05.01.2016) - Fixed critical bug with interaction between other scripts. - Change text in "?" (help) button. Version - 1.00 :: (02.10.2015) - The script was released