I present my new template High Tech Supremacy, is an ideal product to show in a futuristic and cinematography way a portfolio, movie titles, etc.. This project is 100% After Effects, contains not a single footage, so you can edit everything. I hope you like and find it useful. Features:
- After Effects CS4 or above
- Full HD resolution (1920×1080)
- 3 presets: 4, 8 and 12 image or video placeholders
- 2 logo placeholders (intro and end)
- No plugins needed
- 100% AE, you can edit all!
- Video tutorial included (9.13 min.)
- Very easy to customize
- Universal – Works in all language versions of After Effects
- 10 controllers to quickly customize
- You can get 20 social icons free to use!
- The font is free, you can find the link inside the product
- The music “Your Epic Supremacy” is created by MusicPremium. You can get it from HERE
- BG Color
- Graphics color
- Texts color
- Color A
- Color B
- Frame bars
- Vignette (Opacity)
- Tint color (Image retouch)
- Tint intensity (Image retouch)
- Contrast (Image retouch)
This work is entirely my own. This work does not contain any assets. It´s 100% pure AE. All visual design, animation, development, and layout of this product are of my own creation. Any similarity to any other design work, video animation or any artwork is purely coincidental. If you have any questions about this please contact me for additional details.
To contact me you can do from my profile page (bottom right).
If you have any questions, get in touch.
Please rate if you like it.
Thank you very much to the authors of the videos used in the preview, the links are as follows:
- 7 train, rainy Tuesday night (Braque Hershberger) – Link
- Already Gone (Ross Ching) – Link
- Cinematography Showreel 2009 – 2010 (Paul van Kaldenkerken) – Link
- Fight The Machine – Cannibal (Fight The Machine) – Link
- Jalouse Magazine: Une Fille Comme Les Autres (Matthew Frost) – Link
- Sncf-Infra “Iris 320” (Daniel Ablin) – Link
- SPEED – Auf der Suche nach der verlorenen Zeit TRAILER HD DEUTSCH (Camino Filmverleih) – Link