Agus Sans / M2 – Animated Font
Hello friends! Agus Sans in geometric typography, minimalist and elegant, was designed for this project therefore it is totally original. All the characters were animated in a clean way and their visualization causes a pleasant hypnotic effect. The use of this animated typeface is ideal for movie titles, TV programs, advertising, banners, lower thirds, social networks, etc. This source is an indispensable utility for any animator, designer or film and video editor. The use is extremely simple. You only have to import Agus Sans to your AE project and, with our free script (see the info below), you type what you want, hit a button and that’s it! ... your animated text is on the scene!
This is the second animation of this font, so I decided to call it Motion 2 (M2). All characters are 100% vectors, so there is no pixelation problem and they are infinitely scalable. The project is fully organized and optimized, rendering extremely fast and this is one of the few fully animated typography, IN and OUT motion! I hope you like it and find out how useful it is.
This typography is available in OTF, WOFF and TTF formats for use with free license.
This product includes Write-O-Mator Express V2 for free. This After Effects script lets you handle all the characters of this animated font very easily. Just write your text on the script window, choose some options (see description below) and press a button, all the animated characters of your texts will fit perfectly in your scene. Also works with Agus Sans M1 – Animated font.
As if this were not enough, using the script each layer of the characters are dynamically stretchable in time, this means that you can change the duration of your texts just by stretching the layers, the IN and OUT animation is not modified … yeah! WOW
Agus Sans / M2 features:
- Tested on After Effects CS6 and newest.
- 2 animations styles on letters (upper & lowercase).
- 166 animated characters.
- Uppercase, numbers, symbols, punctuation and extras.
- Professional spacing and optical correction.
- Each characters: 1000×1000 px – 30 FPS.
- 100% vectors.
- Each characters fully scalable.
- Full Animation, In and OUT.
- No plugins needed.
- Very fast to render.
- Very organized project.
- Universal – Works in all language versions.
- After Effects script. Works on CS6 and newest. Mac or Windows.
- Works with all Vectorica’s animated fonts.
- Simple, clean and dockable window.
- Field to choose the font.
- Comfortable field to write your text.
- Field to management the size of the typography.
- Field to management the tracking of the typography.
- Typography alignment (Center, Left, Right).
- Text duration (seconds).
- Step Time (frames).
- Step Time alignment (Left, Right, Random).
- Controller for handling the text in the scene.
- 4 dymanic controllers for the written text.
- Tracking control.
- Scale control.
- Opacity of the text control on scene.
- Color control.
- Very easy to customize.
- Video tutorial included.
- Stretchable time: you can change easily the duration of your texts.
The product include:
- Agus Sans M2.aep (AE CS6 project).
- Write-O-Mator_Express_v2.jsxbin (AE CS6 Script).
- 01_Install_WOM.mp4 – Video Tutorial (1.21 min.)
- 02_Write_AGs.mp4 – Video Tutorial (6.16 min.)
- 03_WOM_settings.mp4 – Video Tutorial (4.17 min.)
The design of the video preview and images of this text description were created entirely by me and exclusively for this item details. The project, design and assets used in the preview are not included in the product. The packaging used in the previews are for illustrative purposes and is not included physically with the purchase of the product.
Preview music: An Inspiring Piano by CommercialMusic
I would like especially to thank the worldwide guru of ExtendScript: Dan Ebberts, who helped me selflessly and personally in the creation of the Write-O-Mator script.
This work is entirely my own. All visual design, coding, development and layout of this product are of my own creation. Any similarity to any other design work, coding, animation or any artwork is purely coincidental. If you have any questions about this please contact me for additional details.
You can contact me here: profile page (bottom right).
If you have any questions, get in touch. Please rate if you like it.