Over 490 dynamic After Effects transitions for any video projects! Make your video visually interesting and amazing quickly, conveniently and effortlessly! Slideshow, trailer, promo, music clip, broadcast, movie, documentary film or presentation – every your project will be far more fascinating, dizzying, and professional!
Lift your videos to the next level! Add to your video editing tools these super cool Target-Zoom and Pan transitions!
How does it work
Handy Seamless Transitions have been carefully crafted so that they are super-easy to use for all skill levels – simply place a transition-layer at the junction of the two scenes and everything is ready to roll.
All transitions work without the need to do Pre-compose or Media Placeholders. Transformed any content, that is placed underneath the transition layer.
Check it out in this short How-to-Use video!
What is included in the project
- HST Script v.3.3 (requires After Effects CC.2014 and higher)
- After Effects project file with a transitions package, for manual method of use (requires After Effects CS5 and higher)
- After Effects project of the promotional video
- Script for quickly change the resolution of the transitions for your project (required only for manual method)
- Sound effects pack. A unique sound is located in each transition-layer
- Detailed help files
What resolution projects are supported
Handy Seamless Transitions support any resolution of your project. Starting with the minimum and ending with a full 4K! In fact – these transitions are resizable. Moreover, transitions will work with any aspect ratio in the frame, such as portrait 9:16
- Over 490 dynamic transitions
- For method using a HST Script requires After Effects CC.2014 and higher
- For manual method requires After Effects CS5 and higher
- For any resolutions. Including: HD | Full HD | 2K | 4K
- For any aspect ratio regardless of orientation – portrait or landscape
- Without media hodlers (adjustment layers system)
- Easily change duration of the transition
- Ability to move a Zoom Target
- Ability to use in Premiere Pro (via the Dynamic Link). Video tutorial here
- Detailed manual is included. Also, you can see video tutorials here
- Does not require advanced skills in After Effects
- AEP-file of Promo video is included
- Sound FX is included (based on pack of Mexikus)
- Music used in Promo (not included): Epic | The Glitch
- Font used in Promo (free): Muller
- Video used in Promo: Link
Great customer support
Your feedback is very important to us and we want to make our product even better!
We respond to all your messages. If you have any questions or problems with using these transitions, just let us know via the feedback form on the Profile page – and you can be sure that we will help with the solution.
Video tutorials about Handy Seamless Transitions
- How to use Handy Seamless Transitions
- Quick way to create a looped video
- Use transitions in Premiere Pro
- Target Zoom
- Super smooth transitions pack - review by Orange83
Possible use in your Videohive projects
After Effects templates that use Handy Seamless Transitions
Update 3.3.2 (04-29-2017) - Added a temporary solution - HST Script (CC.2017), for After Effects CC.2017, in which, in rare cases, the extension panel of HST Script has stopped displaying
Update 3.3.1 (03-30-2017) - Fixed bugs occurring in some transitions when using non English version of After Effects
Update 3.3 (03-25-2017) + Added new transitions - Lens Zoom + Fixed transitions that had an error in the 4K resolution - "Motion Tile cannot allocate a buffer larger than 30000 pixels [...]" + Fixed some transitions that had a slight blurring at the end
Update 3.2 (03-16-2017) + New feature - Time Stretch tool + Fixed minor bugs in some translations
Update 3.1 (03-05-2017) - Smoothed Motion Blur for most transitions
Update 3.0.3 (03-01-2017) - Fixed minor bugs in the HST Script
Update 3.0.2 (02-25-2017) - Added the ability to animate Anchor Point for Target Zoom
Update 3.0.1 (02-23-2017) - Fixed a bug due to which the HST Script v.3.0 is not displayed in the Extensions
Update 3.0 (02-23-2017) + Added new transition, including a new category: Distortion Power Zoom 2, Distortion Zoom 2, Glitch Overlay, Flares Overlay, + The new version of the script panel - HST Script v.3.0 + New feature – Target Zoom
Update 2.5.2 (02-05-2017) + Fixed transitions with a resolution different from 1920x1080, that are not working correctly in version After Effects CS5.5 and CS6 + Fixed Zoom Center, in transitions with a resolution different from 1920x1080
Update 2.5. (02-02-2017) + Added new transition, including a new category: Distortion Zoom Chromatic Shift, Distortion Zoom Skew, Fisheye Layer, Glitch Rewind, Stretch Swinging, Simple Fade + The new version of the script panel - HST Script v.2.5
Update 2.0 (01-05-2017) + Added new transitions, including a new category: Distortion Hyper Zoom, Glitch Strips Slide, Perspective Edge, Kaleidoscope, Stretch, Pixel Zoom + The new version of the script panel - HST Script v.2.0
Update 1.1.2 (12-13-2016) - Fixed all not universal expressions.
Update 1.1.1 (12-09-2016) - Fixed a bug with the lack of motion blur, that sometimes appear under the marker "Cut", when using the "Time Stretch" option, or a frame rate of more than 25 fps.
Update 1.1 (12-05-2016) - in each Transition-Comp added Sound FX layer.