Handy Seamless Transitions – is a set of video-transitions which can help to make your video visually interesting and amazing! Slideshow, trailer, promo, music clip, broadcast, movie, documentary film or presentation – any your project will be far more fascinating, dynamic, and professional!
Transitions is very easy to use – just place a transition-layer at the junction of two scenes and everything is ready!
All transitions works without Pre-composes or Mediaholders. Is transformed any content placed under the transition-layer.
In addition, you can use the HST Script v.3.2 with preview screen, which enables quickly to create modular, easily configurable video projects. To see how it works, watch this short video review
Note to Videohive-authors. We do not mind if you use Handy Seamless Transitions in your video-templates! Learn more
Two Easy-to-Use methods – using a HST Script or manually
- New feature – Target Zoom
- Over 470 dynamic transitions
- Requires After Effects CS5 and above
- Without mediahodlers (adjustment layers system)
- Does not require advanced skills in After Effects
- For any resolutions. Including: HD | Full HD | 2K | 4K
- Compatible with Time Remapping. It is possible to change the duration
- HST Script v.3.2 by Kogoduos is included (running in CC.2014 and above)
- Ability to use in Premiere Pro (via the Dynamic Link). Video tutorial here
- Detailed manual is included. Also, you can see video review here
- AEP-file of Promo video is included
- Sound FX is included (based on pack of Mexikus)
- Music used in Promo (not included): Epic | The Glitch
- Font used in Promo (free): Muller
- Video used in Promo: Link
Video tutorials about Handy Seamless Transitions
After Effects templates that use Handy Seamless Transitions
Update 3.2 (03-16-2017) + New feature - Time Stretch tool + Fixed minor bugs in some translations
Update 3.1 (03-05-2017) - Smoothed Motion Blur for most transitions
Update 3.0.3 (03-01-2017) - Fixed minor bugs in the HST Script
Update 3.0.2 (02-25-2017) - Added the ability to animate Anchor Point for Target Zoom
Update 3.0.1 (02-23-2017) - Fixed a bug due to which the HST Script v.3.0 is not displayed in the Extensions
Update 3.0 (02-23-2017) + Added new transition, including a new category: Distortion Power Zoom 2, Distortion Zoom 2, Glitch Overlay, Flares Overlay, + The new version of the script panel - HST Script v.3.0 + New feature – Target Zoom
Update 2.5.2 (02-05-2017) + Fixed transitions with a resolution different from 1920x1080, that are not working correctly in version After Effects CS5.5 and CS6 + Fixed Zoom Center, in transitions with a resolution different from 1920x1080
Update 2.5. (02-02-2017) + Added new transition, including a new category: Distortion Zoom Chromatic Shift, Distortion Zoom Skew, Fisheye Layer, Glitch Rewind, Stretch Swinging, Simple Fade + The new version of the script panel - HST Script v.2.5
Update 2.0 (01-05-2017) + Added new transitions, including a new category: Distortion Hyper Zoom, Glitch Strips Slide, Perspective Edge, Kaleidoscope, Stretch, Pixel Zoom + The new version of the script panel - HST Script v.2.0
Update 1.1.2 (12-13-2016) - Fixed all not universal expressions.
Update 1.1.1 (12-09-2016) - Fixed a bug with the lack of motion blur, that sometimes appear under the marker "Cut", when using the "Time Stretch" option, or a frame rate of more than 25 fps.
Update 1.1 (12-05-2016) - in each Transition-Comp added Sound FX layer.