- After Effects CS4 and above compatible
- 20 placeholders for static images/photos. (If you want to use videos, check FAQ for this project.)
- Full HD resolution 1920×1080 @ 25fps
- 43 pre-made text placeholders
- 1 placeholder for final logo (1920×1080)
- No plugins required
- Video tutorial with author’s voice included
- Very easy to edit.
- Full color adjustment – for every placeholder’s frame and other elements.
- All placeholders and floor are created in high resolutions, but still AE-friendly. Count with few hours of rendering.
- All images used in this preview are great shots from user andreasgradin
- Some clients might find the camera movement over placeholders with descriptions to be too fast. That’s because the project was designed to work with the music “Waltz Memories”. This composition can be easily extended so the movement is slower. If you want to extend the footage and therefore make the movement slower, feel free to contact me with instructions and I’ll make this customization for you for free. Or you can try it by yourself by watching this tutorial.
- 20.9.2012 UPDATE v1: In the 9th second you can see that the flare on the top of photos suddenly disappears, this was fixed.
Audio is not included.
Music “Waltz Memories” from flutist can be purchased HERE.
Purchasing this project doesn’t give you the right to resell it on another websites or elsewhere. You are purchasing a license to use this project, if you have never read about regular/extended licenses, click here.