Multi-Display Logo Reveal V2 is a modern animation of 3D cubes made of 86 media placeholders. “Dynamic” and “Slow” versions are included. “Slow” version is universal for wide range of audio “logo reveals”.
- After Effects CS5 and above compatible;
- Full HD resolution 1920×1080 @ 29.97fps;
- No plugins required;
- Universal expressions for non-English After Effects support;
- 86 placeholders (70 in 640×360, 16 in 360×360) for photos/videos, 1 logo placeholder (1000×500), 5 text placeholders;
- Detailed video tutorial with subtitles included;
- Very easy to edit;
Render time vastly depends on whether your placeholders are pictures or video. If you want to use video footages, it is highly recommended to place them on a fast SSD drive. Render times on my i7-3770k with 32GB of RAM and SATA3 SSD are following:
- “dynamic” version + picture placeholders = 6 minutes;
- “slow” version + picture placeholders = 8 minutes;
- “dynamic” version + video placeholders = 30 minutes;
- “slow” version + video placeholders = 52 minutes.
Audio is not included.
Music “Epic Industrial Logo Intro” from Audiojungle author guitarsstate can be purchased HERE.
Music “Good Morning Ident” from Audiojungle author JesussHands can be purchased HERE.
Purchasing this project doesn’t give you the right to resell it on another websites or elsewhere. You are purchasing a license to use this project, if you have never read about regular/extended licenses, click here.