Divided Logo Reveal splits your logo into three parts and reveals them gradually. Eventually all the parts come together. Project allows you to make animation adjustments with just a few clicks.
Customization options available directly from main composition:
- choose the way parts connect (dynamic or simple connection)
- turn on/off background flashes when parts connect (dynamic connection only)
- turn on/off “Ghost Effect” (blurred white lines followed by logo parts)
- scale your logo up/down
- background colorization + saturation
- After Effects CS5 and above compatible
- Full HD resolution 1920×1080 @ 25fps
- 1 logo placeholder (represented by 1500×1500 squared composition)
- Renders quickly
- No plugins required (OF prerendered)
- Video tutorial included (contains subtitles for easier explanation)
- Very easy to edit.
- Allows you to customize properties such as Connection type, Flashes, Ghost Effect, Logo Scale and Background color directly from one layer.
Audio is not included.
There are many tracks on AudioJungle, which will fit this animation.
Here are a few tracks which work nicely with this project:
ERfun – Logo 05
E-soundtrax – Dark Logo
Garnavutka – Glitchy Crystal Logo
ilovemedia-es – Tech Logo
MidnightSnap – Ice Cream House Ident
plastic3 – Logo Intro
TheBlueHorse – Sweet Logo
LaGrande_Music – D minor Reveal Logo 1
Purchasing this project doesn’t give you the right to resell it on another websites or elsewhere. You are purchasing a license to use this project, if you have never read about regular/extended licenses, click here.