I present my new After Effects template Digital Interference, is an ideal product to promote your short film by an intense way. You can also use this chaotic glitches anywhere. You can edit everything, the project is 100% After Effects. Audio effects is included. I hope you like and find it useful. Main features:
- Works on After Effects CS4 and newest.
- Full HD Resolution (1920×1080).
- You can edit everything (100% AE).
- Audio effects included.
- No plugins needed.
- 10 Texts placeholders.
- 16 Video placeholders.
- PDF file with 4 examples of settings included.
- Duration: 1.16 min. – FrameRate: 24.
- Universal – Works in all language versions.
- You can edit the main things with 13 controllers.
- 4 Video tutorials included.
- Fast render.
- Very easy to customize.
Music: You can get the music here: Grinder by MartijndeBont
- Color A.
- Color B.
- Lines Color.
- Lines Op.
- Lines Size.
- VG Blur.
- Audio Levels.
- 4 Video Tutorials:
- 01_LoadYourStuff.mov (5.55 min.)
- 02_Controls.mov (5.42 min.)
- 03_BasicEdit.mov (3.52 min.)
- 04_Render.mov (1 min.)
Note: This project uses some of the Cycore FX, this coming with the After Effects, except with the trial version of the program.
The videos used in the preview are not included with the project.
This work is entirely my own. All visual design, animation, development, layout and assets of this product are of my own creation. Any similarity to any other design work, video animation or any artwork is purely coincidental. If you have any questions about this please contact me for additional details. You can contact me from my profile page (bottom right).
If you have any questions, get in touch. Please rate if you like it.
Thanks so much to the authors of footage used in preview:
- VW Golf GTI – Out Of This World by Kaism
- Tears of Steel by Blender Institute
- Lamborghini update 3 by Arkin Esref
- RED by Simone Smith
- The London Feeling by Davide Quatela
- TRAILER – NOMAD LUCIDITY… by Anthony Raucy