Hey, YouTubers! We prepared for you a big channel design pack which contains more than 70 elements and make your content look more professionally!
You can use it with Adobe Premiere Pro Essential Graphics or Adobe After Effects!
All parameters could be edited in a few minutes. Adjust colors so it matches your identity and all that is left for you is to shoot your video!
It’s a good chance for any vlogger to make their YouTube channel more stylish and beautiful. This YouTube design pack will save your time so you can focus on the content!
Buy now! All future UPDATE will be FREE for you!
In Premiere Pro
In After Effects
About the Project
Why Choose It?
- Your personal library for making YouTube channel more stylish
- Html and gif previews for all scenes
- Works in After Effects & Premiere Pro without any plugins
- A few clicks installation script for Premiere pro
- Video Tutorial how to use in Premiere
- Video Tutorial how to use in After Effects
- Video Tutorial how to install for Premiere
- Work in from After effects cs 5.5 and above
- Modular Structure
- Well organized and easy can be customized
- “Comps as project” folder – https://youtu.be/EDJlrY1B140?t=274
- Huge controls like color positions
- Smooth animations
- Free fonts
- 100% After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Easy duration control IN & OUT by markers
- All colors are editable with powerful editing panel
- Free updates & support
- Works with ANY font
- More than 70 compositions
- Easy to use even if you are a Beginner
- Clean After Effects project
- Ready Placeholders
- Fully Customizable
- Fast Render
- Modular structure
- Color Control
- Custom Size
The template includes
- info bars
- links bars
- lower thirds
- next episodes previews
- comments bars
- quotes bars
- calls to subscription
- typography titles
- For correct work with the essential graphics template you will need the latest version of Premiere Pro (2018)
- To use the template in Premiere, you do not need After Effects.
- To use in After Effects, you do not need to have Premiere pro and works well from CS 5.5
- Before using please install all free used fonts ( all links available in help file )
- To change the font for the title in Premiere Pro, you will need to choose font in After Effects and then re-save mogrt file for Premiere Pro. Check the tutorial
Change logv3.2 – 28.06.2018
- Bug fixes - Improvments in Opener_5 composition and mogrt files.
v3.0 – 14.06.2018
Added 30 new compositions Updated gif catalog with all compositions Updated vide preview Bug fixes Improvements
v2.8 – 25.04.2018
Bug fixes, improvements in all compositions; Added auto resize layers in some compositions; Subscribe compositions now more editable(you can on/off Fb/Inst icon; added some new sliders in .mogrt;
v2.7 – 23.04.2018
Bug fixes, improvements in some compositions ( easyedit_39_Links_1, easyedit_39_Subscribe_2, easyedit_39_Subscribe_1, easyedit_39_Typography_2, easyedit_39_Comment_2, asyedit_39_Links_4) Added 2 new social media in links_4: VK, OK
v2.6 – 20.04.2018
Deleted – the installation jsxbin script Added – all the mogrt files for manual installation Improved – Now you do not need after effects to install the mogrt files Updated Tutorial folder Added project after effects with all scenes Added comps as project for after effects Renamed mogrt files for easy and fast navigation ( type “39_easyedit”) in search field for show all aivailable mogrt templates.
v2.5 – 17.04.2018
- The main San Francisco font has been changed to OpenSans - updated “used_fonts.zip”
v2.4 – 16.04.2018
- Fixed problem with San Francisco font - updated used fonts archive, if you have a problem with fonts you need: 1) re-download used fonts 2) install new fonts 3) repeat installation process for mort filesv2.3 – 10.04.2018
- now support the latest premiere pro version ( cc2018 12.1) also - updated used fonts, added missed fonts - fixed bugs - updated HTML catalog with the preview for all titlesv2 – 22.03.2018
optimization of the project fixed bugs and improvements in essential graphics files fixed bugs and improvements in after effects project added comps as projects, so now it’s cool and easy to use separated elements in your projects (check https://youtu.be/EDJlrY1B140?t=274 ) added markers for in and out animation in after effects updated video tutorials
Exception only for this template: if you buy the extended license , you can use the template for multiple clients and commercial purposes.
Photos and Videos NOT included, for preview purposes only.