Transform Type is an animated Typeface that fits to robotic, mechanical styles and is easy to work with. Unlike other Animated Typefaces, you don’t need to drag each letter on its own into the timeline, you can actually write your text in a textbox and get the result right away. Thanks to the included EasyType Script. It is very easy to transform one text to another, the included videotutorials show you how to work with the project. Not that those are really needed, as it is so easy!
All included characters are prerendered in a 3D Program in a high resolution, making this animated typeface ready for 4K projects.
- Letters A-Z (Uppercase only, 3 Variations included to prevent Repetition)
- Digits 0-9 (2 Variations included)
- Special Characters and Punctuation as shown in Preview
- CS5 and above (Bonus Project Files work with CS6 and above)
- no Plugins required
- EasyType Script included: everything works with the click of one button
- easy controls
- Videotutorial included
- SoundFX included
- 2 Bonus Projects included: Earth Animation & Explosion Title
Check out Cinematic Transform:
or take a look at other Animated Typefaces:
The Music played in preview is not included, but available at audiojungle:
Earth Maps are kindly provided by NASA, who is the owner of these pictures:http://visibleearth.nasa.gov/view.php?id=57735 http://visibleearth.nasa.gov/view.php?id=55167