The Mechanic Lower Third & Transition v1.1 feb 2015
A blueprint inspired lower third, best suitable for technical projects, companies video presentations, construction sites, workshops, assembly lines, and much more. The project contains also a blueprint inspired Final Cut Pro X Transition, easy to edit and use.
This is an extended Apple Motion Lower Third Template created with the Final Cut X user in mind. You can use it directly inside FCPX, all parameters are editable and self explanatory and can be edited in seconds. A detailed video tutorial is included. You are not a Final Cut X user and have Apple Motion? No problem, you can render the lower third from Motion with Alpha Channel: ProRes, QuickTime PNG with Alpha, and use it with your video editing software of choice: Premiere, Media Composer etc.
For After Effects Version Click HereOn the project.
- one name lower third
- one Final Cut X Transition
- two explainer lower thirds
- two logo stings
- easy to edit in Motion and Final Cut Pro X
- Full HD and resizable resolution
- requires Final Cut X 10.1.3 and newer or Motion 5.1.1 and newer
- requires Final Cut X 10.2.2 or later
- compatible with Final Cut X 10.3
- video tutorials included
- help with font included
- audio is not included, you can buy it Here