Now additional 10 more scenes included in this project. You can now use a total of 25 scenes for this project to use.Please take a minute and rate the item from your download section.
I would really like to thank all the customers for purchasing this item and leaving feedback. It look me a lot of time to make an update to this item but finally i have done a little update to it with an additional scene. I will try to keep more updates for this item in the long run. Thanks to every customer for purchasing this item. Enjoy the free update.
Hello friends. This is my latest Videohive project. This project is basically a Solar system which is all done inside of After effects. Most of the scenes are not Pre rendered and actually are changable. You can create your own scene by some work and even change the existing scenes. You can also change the order of the scenes because each scene is created in a different comp. In the demo i have made it a Titles files for you cinematic Title Sequences or Science Fiction projects but there is much more to it.
You can see the space galaxy and nebula a little bit and this makes it even more interesting. I hope you just like it. If you have any question regarding the project or have any problems just send me a message or mail me through my marketplace profile.
What comes with the Project?
1. This project comes with 25 Unique Pre made scenes.
2. The project includes separate 9 Planets ( Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune & Pluto)
3. Sun & Moon also included.
4. 2 separate Loops of each planet and moon are included with day and night rotation.
5. 1 Separate Comp for each planet has been included for you benefit.
6. You can also make your own unique scene with the help of the those planets.
Each Scene : 15 Secs Long
Each Loop : 25 secs
Resolution : Full HD 1920p
After Effects Version : CS5 & above
The awesome Music Track is specially designed for this Project by Mat Steiner. Download it Here
BG assets are used from flickr which fall under the CC BY 2.0 and need attribution