PHOTO CLOUD SYNOPSISPhoto Cloud is an incredibly versatile, easy-to-edit template, built in a modular format for ease of use and customizability. Whether you need to display 10 images, or 200 images, Photo Cloud is entirely scalable and can handle any size or scope of project.
No prior After Effects experience is needed! All you need is a copy of After Effects CS5 or higher. The project was created entirely using After Effects, so everything you see – including the appearance and duration – is 100% customizable. All in glorious 4K resolution!
And it works great for ANY type of project! Weddings, outdoor adventures, sports, corporate presentations, family functions, timelines, look-backs, etc, etc.
As with all MotionRevolver projects, we’ve included a video tutorial with easy-to-follow voice instructions, showing you how it all works.
PHOTO CLOUD REQUIRED PLUGINS
- UNLIMITED PLACEHOLDERS!
- Works with any video, photos, or media!
- Will work with any video duration
- No After Effects experience needed
- Fully customizable. Easily change the placeholders, colors, textures, text, etc
- No Stress! To help you along with the process of customization, we’ve Included a detailed, multi-part video tutorial
- Works with After Effects CS5 and above
- Any resolution! Comps are set up for UHD 4K, HD 1080, and HD 720
PHOTO CLOUD UPDATE LOG
- 06.07.16 – v1.0 – Original Version
- 07.13.16 – v1.1 – Fixed issue with soundtrack layer solo’d in main comps, causing renders to appear blank
PHOTO CLOUD AUDIO
- Music is not included, however the soundtrack can be downloaded here.
STOCK PHOTOGRAPHYThe stock photography seen in the preview video is not included with the project. Attribution to the CC0 source is below:
All MotionRevolver After Effects templates come with English video tutorials with easy-to-follow voiceover instructions that makes editing the project easier.
Should you require further assistance, we proudly offer support on all of our products and do our best to respond to your inquiry within 24 business hours. Please use the links below to follow our social networks and be up to date on current support status. We’re located on the east coast of the United States (-5 GMT).