Neon Sign Creator is a template for After Effects CC 2014 and above to transform your text or logo into a stylish neon sign.
Neon Sign Creator includes many controls to customize your sign as you prefer.
Thanks to a single “Neon Control” effect you have the full control of your sign.
Here a fast overview of what you can do with this effect
- Just import your logo or type a text (it works with all fonts)
- Choose the sign style: “filled” to create a glass sign or “outlined” to countour the logo shape with the neon tube
- Then place the connectors and draw the connectors wires
- Add a support and/or sign holders
- Set the lights behavior
- Choose a background and the camera animation, or one of the three premade scenes
Unleash your creativity!All controls are keyframable! It means that you can change the behavior of a tube light over time, for example you could switch it on for 2 seconds with the flickering effect, then change it to random flash for another 2 seconds, switch it off for 1 second and finally enable the pulse mode, and so on.
Another great feature is the “Animation Cycle”. It is the faster way to create a sequential light cycle.
You just need to set the light order and “Neon Control” effect will do the rest.
Obviously you can also set the animation cycle duration and the pulse and random flash effects speed.
- No plugins required!
- Compatible with After Effects CC2014 and above
- Resolution: 3840×2160
- Video tutorial included (25 mins of explanation and examples!)
- Expressions universalized (it works with all After Effects languages)
- Free updates
all logos used in this video preview are not included and they are downloaded from:
Logo vector created by freepik – www.freepik.com Logo vector created by kreativkolors – www.freepik.comBackground vector created by rawpixel.com – www.freepik.comLogo vector created by andi asmara – www.freepik.comLogo vector created by freepik – www.freepik.comLogo vector created by 3ab2ou – www.freepik.comCard vector created by ibrandify – www.freepik.comLogo vector created by freepik – www.freepik.comLogo vector created by vectortwins – www.freepik.com