If you ever wonder what makes MoPack top line, it is the two perfectionists behind! The whole project is designed and developed with passion, attention to detail and not even a single compromise from the quality. From the back end to its UI, all the content and documentation has been prepared with a great effort to offer its users a unique experience that is not available on the market yet.
For every kind of project, no matter what you are working on, with MoPack’s rich library consisting of more than 1000 elements, finding the perfect animation for your project had never been this easy.
Unlike other tools on the market, MoPack is not offering you a library full of variations of the same design, every item in MoPack is unique, and as a plus, all items can be easily customised according to your needs with a few numbers of clicks.
MoPack delivers more than you need for you to facilitate as a motion designer. MoPack offers you 60 Motion Design tools that will help you to stay organized, increase your productivity and boost your creativity.
The UI is the most distinctive advantage of MoPack. The front end is clear and concise. MoPack will be your key to create more effective and attractive projects with the help of its extremely consistent and responsive design. MoPack offers a unique experience to users with its simplicity while making the creation process effortless and seamless.
MoPack is like a constantly expanding universe. Couldn’t find your perfect template? Just send your feedback and get it in the next regular update. The updates are all free and you’ll get many more stunning visuals with each one.
- Over 1000 Motion Library for After Effects and Premiere Pro
- 60 Motion Design Tools for After Effects
- 50 Responsive Scenes
- 130 Titles
- 59 Lower Thirds
- 100 Call-Outs
- 147 Backgrounds
- 32 Device Scenes
- 50 Transitions
- 150 Color FX
- 330 Color Palettes
- A help file with instractions as well as links to watch help videos
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- After Effects 2018+ or Premiere Pro 2020+
- Zxp installer (Link included in Help Doc)
- Free Fonts (Link included in Help Doc)
HELP VIDEOSAfter Effects
- Everyting in the library has been optimized for a better performance - There are many more new options for easy customization - The Animation speed can be adjusted in real-time - You can change social media icons easly - We added support for the Media Replacement feature - A new settings menu for After Effects - Extension UI/UX improcements - Two brand new animation tools - Sign out option added - Added Apple M1 chip support for macOS
- Update notification has been activated
- Initial release!
PHOTO AND VIDEO CREDITSAll photos used in previews sourced from Unsplash
All videos used in previews sourced from Pexels