Update 1. Added a new element – butterfly
- Full HD 1080p resolution
- Lyrics writing template with doodles and hand drawn style elements
- No plug-ins required
- Compatible with After Effects CS5 or higher
- 3 type of text animations – writing; sporadic letter jumping; writing + falling
- 3 Preview versions, each with a different song.
- The first ones Black and White, about 1:03 in length. It has 46 video placeholders, 22 premade text layers and uses ” The Spark “ as it’s music track. It’s by benjijackson, an author on audiojungle.
- The second one is made with a animated character drawn by a child it’s about 0:48 in length. It has no premade media placeholders, but it does have 66 premade text layers and uses ” In the Groove “ as it’s music track. It’s by bluexmusic, an author on audiojungle.
- The third version is the longest one, just under 2:00 in length. It has a composition with 125 video placeholders and 80 premade text layers. The third preview uses ” Put the Good Stuff In “ as it’s music track. It’s by StudioMonkey, an author on audiojungle.
- There are 4 Element libraries (compositions) and 1 Text element library in the project for ease of use. Copy the necessary text style and elements from them!
- All fonts are free and specific info can be found in the read me file
- Footage used in the preview versions aren’t included. It is from vimeo under a cc attribution licence. The files used are: ” The Land of Joy “ from Scrambler Ducati on Vimeo, ” DCK – Enjoy your Summer “ from KRYPTON FILMS on Vimeo, ” SUMMER vacation 2013 – Doce para o meu Doce “ from STARLING FILM on Vimeo and ” Australia East Film “ from itchban also on Vimeo
- The project zip contains a “ReadMe” file with simple explanations and some gif files for tutorial purposes.