Hi Everyone! Welcome to the Lyrics Template!
This project was created to help you create your own Lyrics Video. Do you produce a music? Do you want to create a video for the song of your favorite artist? Are you the author of your own songs? Create your Lyrics Video for your music composition with the help of this template.
Each text module has several text blocks with the ability to control the start and end time of the animation. You can type any number of words in each text block.
Control the start and end times of the animation for each word / phrase and elements using markers. Just move the markers to set the duration you want.
The project has 25 pre-animated text modules for widescreen video and 14 pre-animated text modules. If your video requires more, just duplicate any module you like and use it again.
Move and scale texts as you like.
Customize any colors.
Project includes 9 dynamic seamless transitions for your video. Transitions are available for both vertical and widescreen format. Make your video visually interesting!
Just move transition layer on your сut!
- Two versions: widescreen and vertical
- 25 pre-animated text modules for widescreen video
- 14 pre-animated text modules for vertical video
- 9 transitions for your video
- 40 brush stroke elements
- 26 animated brush strokes
- Detailed video tutorial
- Link to the font used in the preview
Project does not include:
- Video from preview (Video) (Video)
- Music from preview (“Fly Away Home” by pinkzebra) (“Wedding Love Female Song” by Antracto)
- All elements including text modules can be duplicated
- After Effects CC
- Flexible settings
- No plugins required
- Full color control
- Full HD resolution 1920×1080
- Full HD resolution 1080×1920
In addition to the main purpose, you can use titles from this project to create vivid presentations, commercial, Instagram stories, web banners, promo of your product or service, openers for your Youtube channel, etc.
The project also includes 26 animated brush strokes with the ability to customize the start and end times of the animation. You can duplicate them and use them again!