Logo / End Tags Animation Pack
- Simple and Elegant Logo / End Tag Reveal Animation to help create beautiful endings for your Corporate Video, Commercial, Event, Promo, Intro, Opener, Slideshow, Product Promotion, Reel, Presentation, TV Spot, Showreel, Montage, Production Title / Text / Typography / Typo Sequence, Zoom In / Out – Fade In / Out Transition, Ending, Broadcast / Web Show, YouTube, Documentary, Digital Marketing / Brand Campaign, Social Media, App, Website, Blog, News, Corporate Conference, Forum, College, University, Company, Business, etc.
- Multiple styles included, from Simple Shapes to Glitch Effect, Typewriter FX, Light Sweep, Rectangular Random Shape, Split Line, Clean, Flat, Fast, Quick, Short, Modern, Stylish, Positive, Energetic. Insert your Logo in the Placeholder and see which Design looks best for you and fits your project.
- All texts and background colors are customizable with Color Controls. This way you can change the look from Bright to Dark, or the other way around, to match your logo or client requests. Also, you can replace the logo with text or any other element you want to put in the placeholder.
- The template is created in a way that allows you to Render your Logo Animations with Alpha, so you can import and use those Renders in any Editing Software. Each Design can also be used as a separate Logo Animation without the transition part. (You can do that by cutting the transition part completely or use a solid ‘color’ for background, instead of footage).
- 10 Designs Included
- Very Easy and Fast Customization
- Replace Logo | Change Text | Change Colors | Render
- For After Effects CS5.5+
- Video Tutorial Included
- No Plugins Required
Music, Fonts and Footage not included:
- Free Font Links are available in the Package
- Music from AudioJungle. Links: Dream Logo 1A | Incoming Logo | Hi-Tech Logo 4 | Logo The End | Light Logo | Dubstep Logo 2 | Digital Media Intro Logo 2
- Video on Preview NOT included. Link: Business Proceedings
- Logos NOT Included.
- For support and further questions about this project please contact me through my Profile Page.