- After Effects CC or above
- 1920×1080 @30 fps
- Use your media’s original colors in one click
- Video Tutorial
- Font used in preview: Bebas Neue
- No Plugins
- Color Control Panel (Color controls for flares, smoke, background media, and foreground image)
- Change dots/balls’ size in few clicks
- Change crosshair interfaces in few clicks
- Music used in preview (optional – you can use your preferred music track): Modern Dubstep
There are 3 placeholders on each slide. One for your texts, for your background media, and your foreground image. Background media placeholders are set to 2500×1406px. Foreground image placeholders are set to 1200×1400px, and require a transparent (.png) file format.
This is a Modular Structure template. You can alter the sequence. And easily change the duration up to 10 seconds for each slide. For advanced Ae users you can extend this to more than 10 seconds using the Elastic Comp Changer at aescripts.com
Assets include prerendered particles and real smoke clips (.mov).
Images in preview are not included. Images by unsplash.com
If you have any concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact me via my profile page. Thanks!