KSelector is easy to use script, which allows to select keys among several layers. For example, you can select:
- All position keys in the composition, which height is less than 0.
- All keys with coordinates outside the composition.
- All rotation keys in the composition within 2 frames before and after current time slider position.
- Select all X position keys, which are less than 100 and Z position keys, which are from 500 to 1000.
- Currently it does not work with effects and mask keys. This and other features will be added later.
- It select a keys in addition to already selected keys. So if don’t need previous selection to be added to current, you must deselect the previous selection first.
- Tested with AE 2014-2020, windows version.