Dynamic Stomp Opener | Fast & Clean SlideshowDynamic Stomp Opener is a fast and clean looking, dynamically and creatively animated Premiere Pro template with a stylish design, modern text animations, and trendy transitioning effects. Download this awesome Premiere Pro template today and make impressive looking and creatively animated openers with ease. It’s so easy to use and edit with the smart color controller.
Create an entertaining and energy-filled opener, a short and cool looking introduction to your presentations, slideshows, promotions, and upcoming events videos. Blow your audience away with this action-packed and energetically animated Premiere Pro template.
Attention! You can change only the image with the extension .png. In the description inside the project there are links to online resources for image conversion. Project with 4K resolutions (3840×2160px). You should have a powerful enough computer to work smoothly in Premiere Pro.
The project contains TDMOGRTTool.zxp – an extension for Premiere ProThe “TDMOGRTTool” extension for Premiere Pro is designed to change the image inside * .MOGRT file.
Some adjustments about TDMOGRTTul:
- You can change only the image with the extension *.png. In the description inside the project there are links to online resources for image conversion.
- The project needs to be changed and put on the render. Change photos NON-SAVE when closing a project. Changed the project – rendered.
Project available in After Effect version.
Here are some Premiere Pro items I recommend
- Fast Render;
- Universal design;
- Easy color change;
- Well organized and easy to use;
- Premiere ProCC 2019 (works with essentials graphic panel) and Above;
- To change the font, After Effects 2019 (or above) must be installed;
- 4K (3840×2160p) Resolution;
- 29.97 frames/second;
- Duration time: 0:25 min;
- TDMOGRTTool.zxp included;
- Video help file is included;
- The Fonts are not included; used free Raleway font;
- Photos from – Unsplash used in preview are not included;
- Music from Preview is not included; You can found it here: Stomps