UPLOADED FOR E3D V2
For the version no pre rendered you need Optical Flare (from video copilot) and Trapcode Form (from Red Giant).
If you don’t want to change main object , you don’t need to use plugin version.):
With Concert Stadium you can simulate a live show and place on the stageanyone.
You can modify all scenes as you want and replace very quickly the video inside the screeners (Drag & Drop).
The project is ideal for creating scenes plans for movies or music video.
All lights was tracked on the stage and are ready to use with the Plugin Optical Flare or other.
• Unlimited placeholders
• You need CS6 and above
• 1920×1080 (with Optional Plugin, work with E3D V1 & V2)
• 1050×576 for pre rendered version • You need After Effects CS6 and above .
• You don’t need any plugin to use it but you need to use the originals scenes pre rendered.
However this package contains plugin version.
• One C4D Project File (The Stage)
• One ”.e3d model” File ready to use for Element 3D Note: You need in element 3D to relink the 3d asset directory
• 2 Projects, one pre rendered (for optical flare and trapcode Form) and one with optional plugins.
• The version totally Pre Rendered (no need E3D) on request only when the project was purchased on Videohive
• Full Documentation (Help File)
Audio from preview is not included :
Clouds from Kratoz : http://audiojungle.net/item/clouds/2877214
Videos from preview is not included:
Dancer on the stage from Pressmaster: http://videohive.net/item/dancer-against-green-screen/1330430