CCA – Color Control Automation
- After Effects script focused on improving and increasing your productivity when creating Color Controls.
- CAA automates the process of generating and managing Color Controls, as well as the expression links for those colors.
- Choose between 8 different Color Effects to be processed by the script at any time.
- CCA has been extensively tested on many After Effects Templates, as well as other complex AE Projects.
- Bonus function: Automatically apply Colors on Text Layers, making them easy to link with Color Controls.
What’s different from other Script?
- CAA is not a palette Script, there is no fancy interface or steep learning curve. No third party plugins or any kind of installation necessary each time you deliver a project to your client.
- As a Utility Script it was build to ease the labor intensive process of creating Color Controls, Color Picking and Pick-Whipping everything by hand in order to create the Expression links.
- CREATE Individual / Universal Color Controls
- UPDATE Individual / Universal Color Controls
- DELETE Color Expressions
- BAKE Control Colors
- APPLY Text Colors
- 3 Processing Methods:
- Process Active Comp
- Process Selected Comps
- Process All Comps
- Select 8 Different Color Effects:
- 4-Color Gradient
- Drop Shadow
- Shapes (Fill and Stroke)
- After Effects Artists who work with large projects and need a quick way of creating and managing Color Controls.
- Freelancers who prepare projects for clients and want a way to send easily customizable files that work with native AE Controls.
- After Effects Template Authors.
- Anyone who is looking to save hours or days by not pick-whipping and creating Color Controls by hand.
Script Overview / Tutorial
- CCA (Color Control Automation) works with Adobe After Effects CS5.5 or Newer Version.
- Script has been tested processing over 30,000 Color Effects in one AE Project for about 5 min.
- Your processing speed may vary based on your AE Project complexity and system configuration.
- (1) Script comes with a couple of limitations to be aware of when preparing your Comps and Layers. For more info please checkout the Script Overview video linked above.