The 3D teeth project is a very simple and well organized set of 12 prerendered and looped animations of the opaque and transparent human teeth rotating around their own local axises with alpha channels.
The default duration of each loop is 10 min. The resolution is 1294×2782 px. Each looped layer has a marker that defines when the loop ends. .
This project contains examples (for each tooth) of how the loops can be used.
The library was created to help you illustrate and indicate problems or solutions in video presentations for dentists or their clients.
- Full HD resolution 1920×1080
- Footage resolution is 1294×2782
- After Effect CS5 and above
- No plugins required
- Universal Expressions
- 9 text placeholders
- Frame rate: 30 FPS
- Prerendered footages
- Duration: 15 Seg-Loop
- Help file (PDF) included
- Audio track by soundaround available here: Inspiration
- The font used isRoboto
- Please Don’t forget to rate if you like