Welcome to World Connections!
This very useful template, made in After Effects CS5 and compatible with all versions of AE (from CS5 to above), is FULLY AUTOMATIC!
You have just to select how many places do you want to connect (up to 10), put your placeholders in the world map, choose the travel time and the time to stay in the place and launch the render!
All animations are controlled by powerful expressions… NO KEYFRAMES!
Through an user-friendly control panel, as shown in the above image, you can change a lot of parameters
for example you can:
- enable or disable the automatic camera zoom in and zoom out
- set the size of the earth
- choose the amount of zoom in/out of the camera (so you could zoom in on the earth when you arrive in a place and zoom out during the travel, or opposite)
- change the thickness of the travel lines and their color
- keep the travel lines always visibles or not
- use your custom placeholder
- set the placeholders size and color
- and the size of the description boxes
- no plugins required
- full HD 1920×1080
- easy to customize
- video tutorial included
- well organized
- expressions universalized
- you can connect from 2 to 10 places
If you have further questions please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and if you like this project don’t forget to rate me!
Music and buildings images used in this preview are not included. If you like this song you can purchase it from http://audiojungle.net/item/upbeat-corporate/15364015
Update 08-16-2016: Fixed a bug using 8 placeholders Update 05-31-2017: Added 2 new controls for adjusting the pin markers animation speed and for disabling the earth auto-zoom