William Presents: 3D Character Toolkit is an After Effects project ideal for the creation of presentation/explainer projects that require tastefull character animation.
Created in After Effects CS5 it contains 25 different animation sets that can be seamlessly combined to create any animation sequence. All animations are pre-rendered High Quality 3D animations.
- Full HD Quality
- 25 FPS
- Costumize Colors for Skin, Hair, Eyes, Shirt, Pants, Tie, Belt and Shoes, Belt Buckle and Socks.
- Seamless loopable animations
- Scalable to 135% in FULL HD and even more in HD projects.
- NO PLUGINS REQUIRED
- 27 Seamless and loopable animations
- Help File included
LIST OF ANIMATIONS:
- Act_Affirmative: Nods in approval
- Act_Negative: Moves head side-to-side indicating “No”.
- Act_Hurray: Throws hands in the air and cheers.
- Act_Sad: Devastated and tired.
- Act_Suprised: Jumps up in the air and looks surprised.
- Act_Thumbs_Up: Assumes a thumbs up position with both hands.
- Act_Wave: Waves to the camera.
- Act_Cross_Arms: Folds his arms in front of chest.
- Act_Hands_at_Hips: Places his hands at his hips.
- Acts_Hands_Behind_Back: Puts his arms behind his back.
- Act_Idle: Neutral Idle pose. The mother of all poses.
- Act_Relax: Kicks back and relaxes as if resting on a hamuck.
- Act_Look_Left: Looks to the left.
- Act_Look_Right: Looks to the right.
- Act_Phone: Phone conversation.
- Act_Present: Ready to present holding a presentation stick.
- Act_Present_Point_Left: Presents something to the left. The next slide animation can be used when chaging slides/images. Returns to present Idle pose.
- Act_Present_Point_Right: Presents something to the right. The next slide animation can be used when chaging slides/images.Returns to present Idle pose.
- Act_Show_left: Extends his left arm to show something on the left.
- Act_Show_right: Extends his right arm to show something on the right.
- Act_Slide_left: Sliding pose to be used to slide the character into frame. No start animation.
- Act_Slide_right: Sliding pose to be used to slide the character into frame. No start animation.
- Act_Think: Character thinks by placing his hand on his chin. This animation has two endings:
- Act_Think_end – He returns to Idle pose and
- Act_Think_Idea_end – He lifts this finger in the air as if he has got an Idea.
- Act_Walk_left: Walking animation headed in the left direction.
- Act_Walk_right: Walking animation headed in the right direction.
MUSIC: Life Can Be So Happy by Perepilka