Warrior’s Fury Trailer template is a perfect choice for almost any kind of action or epic movie or game trailers, titles and openers. You can use pre-built templates (2 versions) or separate parts (modules) to construct your own unique trailer. Make sure you take a look at the tutorial to understand how you can edit everything quickly and get the desired result fast and more or less easily.
There are 2 versions of this project. The 1st one is more like a movie trailer version. The second one is targeted at games and different showcases, where you want to show your images, screenshots or maybe some clips.
- This project requires After Effects version CS5 and any above it;
- It’s original resolution is 1080p, which is 1920×1080 px;
- Original fps is 29.97;
- This project works with any language version of After Effects;
- This project requires a plug-in Trapcode Particular (ver. 2.2.2);
- Font info is included in the file;
- Video tutorial is also included in the file;
- The video, which was used in the preview, is called «Who’s Next? – Official Mortal Kombat X Announce Trailer». And it is under the Creative Commons Attribution license.
There are 2 amazing tracks that I’m using for the preview of the Warrior’s Fury Trailer. Those are «Hollywood Trailer» and «Epic Hyrbid Trailer». Both of them are performed by Sky-Productions, who is an elite author at Audiojungle.net.
At any time you can contact me via my profile page email or in the comments section. I will get to you as soon as it is possible.
Plus, you can count on me, if you need some sort of project customizations. The payment rate is fixed and depends on what you need to do. In most cases it is ~1-5x of the price of the project.