Urban City Pack – Establishing ShotsPlease note: This is NOT a customizable After Effects template. This is a stock video pack.
This is the 4K version of this pack. For the 1080P version (which is also less expensive), please visit HEREThis pack contains:
- Four individual shots
- Each shot is 20 seconds long
- Each shot has 3 versions available: 60fps, 30fps and 24fps
- This city scape is very similar to New York in the winter
- Shots also feature clouds, vent steam and birds to make the shots more dynamic
About motion blur:
None of the clips in this pack contain motion blur. This was deliberate as a frame rate of 60fps virtually eliminates motion blur, therefore it was redundant. Even in the 30fps and 24fps versions there is no motion blur, giving users the choice weather or not they would like to add it.
To add motion blur to the shots yourself in After Effects, you can use the built in “Pixel Motion Blur” plugin that comes with AE, and customize the level of motion blur in each shot to your liking!
- Film / scene openers or title sequences
- Scene Transitions
- Establishing an environment / setting
- Generic city with no identifiable landmarks can fit any story / setting
- 60fps is great for ultimate smoothness of motion, and great for “next gen” technology. It is also great for Games (PC or console) as it matches the desired higher gameplay frame rates
- 30fps is great for standard video or television applications, giving the appearance of smooth motion while being compatible with most commercial technology.
- 24fps is perfect for traditional film / cinema applications.