SPACESHIP SCREENS (HD) is a collection of over forty different spaceship / spacestation interface animation elements from Primary Distraction.
Spaceship Screens (HD) were primarily designed as screen replacements for any project requiring futuristic / science-fiction HUD/GUI screens.
There are seven full-screen 1920×1080 animations as well as 47 additional ‘Window’ elements.
Use them in feature length or short films, television or web series, commercials, games, video presentations, promo videos and more.
Simply place/track the element into any of your footage featuring a screen, tablet, smartphone, monitor, projector, or any kind of display. Use Spaceship Screens (HD) to help tell your story.
The music in the Preview Video is “Spaceship” and can be purchased here:
The sample clips in the Preview Video are all from Videohive and can be purchased here:
• Seven Full Screen Graphics
• Four Overlay Graphics
• Eight Subwindows Elements
• 28 Window Elements
• 47 Total Elements
• All Animations are 00:30 Long
• All Animations are Seemlessly Loopable
• HD Resolution (1920×1080)
• Seven ‘Full Screen’ Quicktimes (1920×1080) H.264
• Four ‘Overlay’ Quicktimes (920×240) ProRes 4444 + Alpha
• Eight ‘Subwindow’ Quicktimes (Various) ProRes 4444 + Alpha
• 28 ‘Window’ Quicktimes (Various) ProRes 4444 + Alpha
If you LIKE it, RATE it! (And if you don’t like it, tell me why so I can make it better.)
If you have any questions or comments about Spaceship Screens (HD) please send me a message through my profile page.