- New intuitive way to customize graphics via “Essential Graphics” panel.
- New highly-customizable league table.
- New option to choose team crests instead of flags.
- Existing widgets have been revised and optimized for rendering speed.
- Added support for replacing external media in MOGRT files.
Soccer Broadcast Pack remains the most complete soccer package you can buy on VideoHive. New graphics are constantly being added. Once you purchase this package, you get all future updates for free.
...and more variations to create from the included templates.
27 September 21 – Version 3.3
- NEW FEATURE: Added support for replacing external media in MOGRT files. Now you can replace image files (crests, flags, sponsors, t-shirts) within Premiere Pro.
8 April 21 – Version 3.2
- UPDATE: Redesigned workflow - UPDATE: New control panels via "Essential Graphics" panel - UPDATE: Widgets are separated for easier customization and duplication - UPDATE: Widgets are optimized for rendering speed - NEW WIDGET: League Table (Standard and Lite) - MOGRT files included for customization inside Premiere Pro - UPDATE: Choose team crests instead of flags - UPDATE: Score bug should be easier to use - Bug fixes reported by users
11 May 17 – Version 2.2
- WIDGET UPDATE: Lineup/Formation Widget Added ability to customize goalkeeper t-shirt separate from the rest of the team.
28 April 17 – Version 2.1
- WIDGET UPDATE: Fixed a bug in "GOAL SCORE" widget reported by user.
7 February 17 – Version 2.0
- NEW WIDGET: Match Intro - NEW WIDGET: Goal Score - WIDGET UPDATE: Lineup/Formation Widget - WIDGET UPDATE: Score Bug - UPDATE: Small fixes here and there
8 May 15 – Version 1.0
- Initial Release
Flags are not included. You can get them