CHECK OUT OUR FULL LINE OF PREMIERE PROJECTS!
SEARCH BAR LOWER THIRDS SYNOPSISSearch Bar Lower Thirds is a set of customizable broadcast-quality lower third graphics and title panels, that will help give your video project a timeless, modern look. With 3 different shapes, and 13 different layouts to choose from, the possibilities are quite extensive while being incredibly easy to customize. These lower thirds are perfect for any subject, but specifically designed for business, corporate, website, or technology themed projects.
Also, Search Bar Lower Thirds does not require any 3rd party plugins, and can be customized in just a few easy steps through out custom-made, intuitive control panel. As with all MotionRevolver projects, we’ve included a comprehensive video tutorial to show you how it all works.
SEARCH BAR LOWER THIRDS HIGHLIGHTS
- 13 pre-designed lower 3rd and panel graphics in 3 different shape styles!
- Easily customizable. Change the placeholders, colors, textures, text, font, etc.
- No Stress! To help you along with the process of customization, we’ve Included a detailed video tutorial.
- Works with Adobe Premiere Pro CC and above.
- Ultra HD Resolution! The graphics are built in gorgeous 4K UHD (4096×2304). The graphics are scalable to any lower resolution, like standard HD 1080p and 720p formats.
SEARCH BAR LOWER THIRDS REQUIRED PLUGINS
SEARCH BAR LOWER THIRDS AUDIO
- ”Mouse Click” sound effect: INCLUDED!
- Music/Soundtrack: NOT INCLUDED. However the soundtrack for Search Bar Lower Thirds can be downloaded here.
SEARCH BAR LOWER THIRDS STOCK FOOTAGE & IMAGESThe images and stock footage seen in the preview video are not included with the Search Bar Lower Thirds project.
SEARCH BAR LOWER THIRDS SCREENSHOTS
SEARCH BAR LOWER THIRDS VERSION LOG
- v1.0 – Original Version
SEARCH BAR LOWER THIRDS SUPPORT
We proudly offer support on all of our products, and do our best to respond to your inquiry within 24 business hours. Please use the links below to follow our social networks and be up to date on current support status. We’re located on the east coast of the United States (-5 GMT).