These are very handy seamless transitions with built-in sound effects.
Yes! This is DaVinci Resolve’s version of the popular Smooth Transitions! Quick view, drag and drop with sound in one click! Exclusive system – no need to decompose!
The package of the most popular Seamless Transitions
Save hundreds of hours of video production with our seamless transitions for DaVinci Resolve. Try this package before purhacing – Free Demo Version.
Starting with package version 1.5 we have added the “Target Zoom” category of transitions. This option will add more expressiveness to your video.
Our transitions are effortless to use – choose a suitable transition and drag it into your sequence. For each transition, we made a prerender with previews it was more convenient for you to choose a suitable transition. Also, each transition includes a sound effect – which will make your video even more epic!
Resizable to any resolutions and aspect ratios.
All transitions are fully optimized for video with any aspect ratio, including IGTV!
True Transitions Pack
No tricks and no garbage to increase the number of items in the title! We are honest with you. Our package includes over 365 transitions and nothing else, more free updates in future.
The current version of the package includes 11 different categories of transitions for every day. They are Offset, Perspective, Pan, Spin, Stretch, Shake, Aberrations, Fade, Flares, Zoom and Target Zoom transitions. Preview all categories of transitions, which you can see here.
Zoom – Preview all categories of transitions, which you can see here.
Optics-Spin Swinging Spin
Simple Shake Optics
Perspective – Preview all categories of transitions, which you can see here.
Swinging Simple Hit
Pan – Preview all categories of transitions, which you can see here.
Tilt Swinging Simple
Shake Hit Ease-Out
Ease Bounce Warp
Spin – Preview all categories of transitions, which you can see here.
Twirl Shake Corner-Swinging
Corner-Ease Corner-Bounce Center-Swinging
Stretch – Preview all categories of transitions, which you can see here.
Out-In In Pan
Aberrations – Preview all categories of transitions, which you can see here.
Fade – Preview all categories of transitions, which you can see here.
Pixelation Glow Exposure
Directions-Blir Color Blur
Offset – Preview all categories of transitions, which you can see here.
Bounce Swinging Simple
Long-Swinging Long-Simple Long-Hit
Long-Ease-Out Long-Ease Hit
Flares – Preview all categories of transitions, which you can see here.
Light Leaks Soft Film
• Drag-and-Drop method of use (Adjustment Layer system)
• Works with any resolution and aspect ratio
• Sound FX are included for each transition (transitions are dragged and dropped with sound)
• Fast Transitions preview
• Works with 23.976, 24, 25, 29.97, 30 and 60 FPS
• A Step-by-Step tutorial is included
• Optimized for M1
• Free updates
• Video used in Promo (not included): Link
• The soundtracks used in Promo (not included): Motivational Sports Future Bass, Energetic Upbeat Pop Uplifting Inspiring and This Chill Future Bass
• Works in DaVinci Resolve Studio 17 in version 17.2.2 BUILD 4 and higher (Most of transitions work in the free version of Davinci Resolve 17 as well)
• For the pack to work correctly in Davinci Resolve 18, do not copy the transitions into your project. Do the opposite. Create your project directly in the transition project file with the desired fps. And save it under a new project name to always have a clean transition file.
• Please check if your system meets the DaVinci Resolve Studio 17 system requirements
Videolancer’s Transitions for Premiere Pro | Original Seamless Transitions
31 May, 2022 - v 1.6 + Added a category of transitions «Flares»
25 April, 2022 - v 1.5 + Added a category of transitions «Target Zoom»
22 March, 2022 - v 1.4 + Added support for 24 FPS
21 january, 2022 - v 1.3 + Added support for 23.976 FPS
30 december, 2021 - v 1.2 + Added support for 29.97 FPS
21 december, 2021 - v 1.1 + Improved animation and blur for most transitions. Improved chromatic aberration. Improved animation dynamics. Bugs fixed.
21 july, 2021 - v 1.0 + Initialize Transitions