This Christmas Santa will unbox your special Christmas gift for your customers.
This is the seventh episode of Santa – Christmas Magic.
- Compatible with old versions of After Effects (for After Effects CS4 and newer).
- Full HD Resolution – 1920×1080 / 24fps
- No plug-ins required.
- Every visible side of the box is a placeholder. Change what is printed on the box with your own design.
You can animate what is in the placeholders so the git box design changes after the magic.
What comes out of the box can be anything logo, text, image, video.
- There are 4 placeholders. The left, right and top sides of the box, the content of the box and the text behind Santa on the final scene.
- Easily change the colors of the different parts of Santa (hat,coat,boots, etc.). The colors of the git box inside, magic particles, smoke and fog light can also be changed with custom controls.
- All sound effects are included. The music is not included.
You can get it HERE “Jingle Bells Upbeat ” by guitarsstate.
Just replace it in the project and you will get the same sound as in the preview.
- The fonts used in the preview are free. There is a download link in the documentation.
- Video tutorials included.
- PDF Documentation included.
It’s well known that cartoon characters have a considerable effect on brand awareness and marketers use them as a vital promotional tool. The “Santa” projects are aiming to help you promote your company, products, services in an unique, entertaining way during the Christmas season.