In the fourth episode of Santa – Christmas Magic Santa creates a beautiful Christmas tree using his magic powers.
- Compatible with old versions of After Effects (for After Effects CS4 and newer).
- Full HD Resolution – 1920×1080 / 24fps / 60 sec.
- No plug-ins required.
- Fast render time. About 20 minutes on a modern machine.
- There are 11 placeholders where you can add your content. The text in the beginning, 8 placeholders on the Christmas tree, one placeholder revealed by the magic (the logo) and the final scene where you can replace everything behind Santa.
- Easily change the colors of the magic particles, Xmas tree toys, Santa’s cloths and other elements with custom controls.
- The cards on the Christmas tree can be removed. You can place your content directly on the tree (replacing each card).
- The logo placeholder has controls for adjusting the depth of the 3D or turning the 3D effect on/off.
- All sound effects are included. The music is not included.
You can get it HERE “Jingle Bells Upbeat” by guitarsstate.
Just replace it in the project and you will get the same sound as in the preview.
- The font used in the preview is free. There is a download link in the documentation.
- Video tutorial included.
- PDF Documentation included.
It’s well known that cartoon characters have a considerable effect on brand awareness and marketers use them as a vital promotional tool. The “Santa” projects are aiming to help you promote your company, products, services in an unique, entertaining way during the Christmas season.