Robot SS2 – Wall Destruction AE:
- Full HD 1920×1080 and HD Ready 1280×720
- Duration 13 second
- PDF Tutorial included
- No 3rd-Party Plugins Needed!
- Font that was used in the project is “Haettenschweiler” and you can download it from this location: http: //www.fontpalace.com/font-download/Haettenschweiler/
- Music from preview video is not included in the zip folder, but you can buy it from great authors following this link: http://audiojungle.net/item/happy-logo/10410989
- Sound Effects from preview video is not included in the zip folder, but you can download it following this links:
Animation is done by first Robot SS2 comes on the scene looked into the camera and then your remote controller. After having looked at the remote controller button is pressed on it after which it moves into the right corner of the screen to get away from the robot arm, which is activated by pressing a button on his remote controller. Robotic arm placed explosives on the wall located behind the Robot SS2 and out of the frame, after which the robot SS2 again presses the button on his remote controller and activates the bomb that blows the wall. Broken wall leaves behind empty space alpha channel where you can set your video image or logo. At the end of the animation robot looked in the hole that was created on the wall and leaves the scene..
-Zip folder contains:
- Robot SS2 – Wall Destruction AE
- Robot SS2 – Wall Destruction AE Instruction
-Do not forget to look at my other works: Karakos Portfolio