*After Effects CS6 and Knoll Unmult(free plugin) are optional to get the alpha channels working for the footage.
These retro arcade animations are a part of a larger series. You can browse my portfolio for the other parts in these series. Currently there are a total of 6 volumes.
Volume 2 includes four videos in total. All the videos are rendered in .MOV format with the H.264 codec. Included is a handy .aep file in which you can load your footage and render an additional “OLD TV” effect over it as seen in the preview video. You can also export the footage with an alpha channel(so without the black background) with the After Effects project file. All of this is explained in the included video tutorial.
- 4 Retro Arcade Video Visuals
- Plugins optional: Knoll Unmult(free!)
- Change colors with Hue and Saturation effect in After Effects
- Video Tutorial included on applying alpha channels and the old tv effect
- 1920×1080 FULL HD
- After Effects CS6 and higher (Optional)
The music is not included within the project but can be bought separately from our dear friends at AudioJungle.
80’s Disco Retrospect