This project is great for presenting your website, app, business or product. It uses your voice-over to drive the animation of the lips of the spokesperson. It only takes a few quick steps. You can place anything in the placeholders you like, such as videos, images, animations or text.
What better way to demo than with a talking spokesman? It’s great for marketing, as a website intro, or anywhere you need a talking head.
- Male and Female characters with numerous clothing options to better suit your video.
- Includes 21 unique shot setups, plus 2 duplicates of each shot for a total of 63 shots. Many shots not shown in the preview are included in the project.
- The project is modular, which means you can easily make the video as long or as short as you like, using only the shots you want to use.
- No Plugins needed
- 1920×1080 HD
- Easily change the background color.
- 2 Video Tutorials to walk you through the process of setting up the project. One version for beginners and a shorter version for advanced After Effects users.
- The graphics and animations that appear beside the character in preview are not included with the project.
- The animation of the lips is driven by the audio amplitude of the voice-over. You must create this voice-over file yourself before starting the project. If you are looking to hire a voice artist I recommend Ren Leach, who I used to create the voice in the preview. He provided a quick turn around and was very professional.
- The music used in the preview was created by soundroll and is available for purchase here: http://audiojungle.net/item/a-way-to-the-top/162200
Lip sync lip-sync lip-synch lipsynching lipsyncing lip-syncing syncing lip-synching