This is a photorealistic digital screen template, with all the detail you get when viewing a computer screen through a camera lens.
No non-sense and gimmicks, just clean imagery.
- 16 customisable layouts with camera animations: Facebook and Twitter feeds and posts type-on animation, news article layouts and individual interface elements
- Alternatively, use your own content — screenshots, screen captures, documents, PDFs: either replace the pre-set layouts or use the blank layouts as a starting point
- Each layout has multiple camera angles: from full-screen shots to extreme macro closeups
- Modular structure: use the layouts and angles independently to create quick inserts or string multiple together to create a sequence
- Can be used straight out-of-the-box or fully customized to create your own camera moves and layouts
Detailed controls: play around to dial in your look
Responsive textboxes and layouts for easy editing
Clean project structure
- No plug-ins required
- Uses only 100% free fonts and system fonts
- Universal expressions
- Instruction notes within compositions
- Also, detailed help file included
- Works with CC2020, CC2019, CC2018 and CC2017
Layouts included0 Six blank camera and texture setups, intended as starting points for using your own content with the digital screen look.
1 Facebook page — Fully editable and responsive.
2 Facebook wall — Fully editable and responsive.
3 Facebook type-on post — A setup of a Facebook post that automatically types on (typewriter style) and gets posted.
4 Twitter feed — Fully editable and responsive.
5 Twitter type-on post — A setup of a Twitter post that automatically types on (typewriter style) and gets posted.
6 Search engine — Google starting screen, search terms type on and Search button gets pressed.
7 Address bar— web address (URL) being typed in a modern browser address bar.
8 Notepad — simple notepad interface with a sentence that types on.
9 Photo viewer
10 News site — Headline and a summary paragraph of a news story.
11 News article — Online article layout with a headline, summary paragraph, image and body text.
12 Single text paragraph
13 Single sentence type-on — camera follows the text as it types on.
14 Single word — Macro closeup.
15 Word flutter— Pre-set animation a collage of different sources/layouts with of one word being in focus in the center of the screen.
16 Button— Macro closeup