THIS PROJECT WILL GIVE A 3D EFFECT TO YOUR PHOTOS
WATCH IN FULL HD ON YOUTUBE
RECOMMENDATIONS TO THE PROJECT:
- To achieve the maximum effect 3D, objects in your photos should be in the foreground (the most suitable portrait, detail, macroshooting). Simply select the object mask.
- If your photos are no clearly defined subjects (for example landscapes), you can simply turn off the effect, and use this project as a conventional slideshow. Watch the video preview at 1:30
- After Effects CS5 and above
- 4K UHD (3840×2160), Full HD (1920×1080) but you can change
- 60 frames per second, but you can change (25, 29.7, etc.)
- 100% After Effects
- No plugins required
- Block structure
- You can change all
- Step by step detailed video tutorial included
THREE VERSIONS WITH DIFFERENT NUMBERS OF PHOTOS:
- 7 placeholders – 1:12 duration
- 13 placeholders – 1:50 duration
- 25 placeholders – 3:20 duration
All photos used in the preview are authorized for use under CC0.
Please put a rating 5 stars if you liked this project! Thank you!