“Our Greatest Tour” is a exciting project and very useful for any travel videos, also suitable for travel agencies. Put your family, valentine and friend faces, choose a vehicle and take a big tour!
- 0/16/32/48 image/video placeholders: Four different versions in just one project!
- Project length: 52 seconds(shortest version) up to 2 minutes and 58 seconds(long version)
- After Effects CS5 or above in Full HD ( 1920 X 1080 px , at 29,97fps)
- PDF help file included, and optional video tutorial on vimeo
- No plugins required. Optical Flares plugin was used but there is a prerendered sequence. If you need to modify this effect, there is a composition included.
- 8 vehicles included
- Insert up to 10 faces in a vehicle
- You can even import your own car picture and take a ride!
- 4 resolutions available: HDV: 1280×720 Full HD: 1920×1080 DV NTSC Wide: 720×480 DV PAL Wide: 720×576
- Time to render: Up to 2 hours(long version), using a Core I7 870 with 12gb ram, multiprocessing render ON
You may like the project: “From anywhere to everywhere”:
If you don’t know about using Adobe After Effects or you want to customize this template contact us using contact form in our user page.
Scenery drawings included: Ancient Ruins-Greece, Arc De Triomphe-France, Balloons, Big Ben-London, Board, Burj Al Arab-Dubai, Cactus, Chichen Itza-Mexico, Christ the Redeemer-Rio de Janeiro, Clouds, Coconut Palm, Coliseum-Italy, Di Pisa-Italy, Eiffel Tower-Paris-France, Everest-China, Frame, Lamp Post, Monument Valley-USA, Mountain, Opera House-Sydney, Pyramid-Egypt, Saint Basil’s Cathedral-Russia, Sign Board, Statue of Liberty-New York, Sugarloaf Mountain-Rio de Janeiro, Taj Mahal-India, Telephone-England, Torii-Japan, Tree, Umbrella-Brazil, Las Vegas Billboard-Nevada, World Map.
Car drawings included resembling to: 1952 Volkswagen Beetle, 1974 Volkswagen Bus(samba), 2010 Mercedes E-Class Cabriolet, 2014 Chevrolet Camaro SS, Cadillac Series 62 Convertible, 2013 Mini Cooper, 2014 Land Rover Range Rover Sport