Kayakoy, anciently known as Lebessos and Lebessus (Ancient Greek:) and later as Livissi (Greek:) is a village 8 km south of Fethiye in southwestern Turkey. In ancient times it was a city ofLycia, Later, Anatolian Greeks lived there until approximately 1922. The ghost town, now preserved as a museum village, consists of hundreds of rundown but still mostly standing Greek-style houses and churches which cover a small mountainside and serve as a stopping place for tourists visiting Fethiye and nearby Ölüdeniz.
Its population in 1900 was about 2,000, almost all Greek Christians; however, it is now empty except for tour groups and roadside vendors selling handmade goods. However, there is a selection of houses which have been restored, and are currently occupied.