The Norwegian steel boat MARJORY GLEN was built in 1892 by the British company “The Grangemonth Dockyard Company”. Left the port of Newcastle , on June 12, 1911, under Captain Martin Holmsen and 16 crew en route to the distant Argentina with a precious cargo : 1800 tons of coal that would fuel the time of the first towns of the South Patagonia. On September 9th, 1911, her cargo of coals ignited and ran aground on 13th, in Rio Gallegos, 2 men died from intoxication. Due to the latent danger of the abandoned ship, it was decided to beach it in Punta Loyola, where it is still located. Zoom In. Full HD.