- For After Effects CS4 and above.
- Full HD Resolution – 1920×1080 / 24fps / 20 sec.
- No plug-ins required.
- Very fast render time. About 11 minutes on I7.
- There are 9 placeholders where you can add your content. The “Happy New Year” text (you can type anything), the 6 signs, the logo and the logo text at the end. To add your content just drag and drop it inside the placeholder composition.
- Easily change the colors of the lights (each number separately), the cloth, Bobby’s body, eyes, teeth and the fireworks that reveal the logo. It’s also possible to adjust the colors of the sky and snow.
- The signs can be removed if you don’t need them.
- The year number cannot be changed, but it will be updated to 2022 before the next Christmas season.
- Audio – All sound effects are included. The music is not included. You can get it HERE “Christmas Days” by Ultrazonemusic. Just replace it in the project and you will get the same sound as in the preview. (The music is speed up in After Effects)
- The font used in the preview is free. There is a download link in the documentation.
- PDF Documentation included.
- Video tutorials included.
- Year number changed to 2021
- Year number changed to 2020
- Year number changed to 2019
- Year number changed to 2018
- Year number changed to 2017
- A version without Bobby is now included.
- Year number changed to 2016