Neon Sign Kit features everything you need to create realistic, 3D neon signs directly from After Effects. A simple yet powerful set up that’s perfect for creating neons with your text, logos and images – no plugins required.
Take your scenes even further with all of the built-in extra features, including the ability to make a 3D sign, put your neon between panes of glass, place it on an editable truss system, or mount it to a wall.
I’ve bought a lot from envato but this was EASILY the best purchase I’ve made in quality and support. I can’t speak enough about the awesome experience.
One of the best After Effects projects I have ever worked with – your support is fantastic Thomas!
As advertised. Realistic neon signage in 5 easy steps. Author’s workflow is a masterclass in efficiency. Customer support has been second to none. 5/5
I was looking so long for good neon texts. This is it. And best tutorials that I have seen so far!
I want to give 5 stars on every category. This is such an awesome product, and the customer support is priceless.
Wow – what a great project. Well constructed, visually appealing, and first class video tutorials.
Just an awesome product and a top notch seller… If I could give it 6 stars I would.
Neon Sign Kit
Create a bright, customizable neon sign in just a few steps. Neon Sign Kit was built to be an easy-to-use template with a focus on the details. Created with simplicity in mind, all neons are seamlessly animated using one simple slider – a powerful set up to create amazing results with minimal work.
Neon Sign Kit has been tested and working on After Effects CS5.5, CS6 and CC+ (Including CC2020).
Create neons quickly and easily from your text, images or logos! Our Neon Logo Creator walks you step-by-step through converting your logo into a neon so you can get to the fun part – animating your neon!
Neon Sign Kit includes 4 standard backgrounds: Wood, Concrete, Brick and Gradient. Want to get even more creative? We’ve also included a drag-and drop custom background to easily insert your own custom background and walls in the scene. New in version 2.0, we’ve included glass tubes that wrap around your neon adding even more detail.
In addition to the 20 modular compositions, we’ve also included 10 ready-to edit templates. Neon Sign Kit templates include:
- Minimal – Subtle grunge background
- Grunge – Industrial scene with a concrete background
- Rooftop – Outdoor scene with a truss system
- Side Wall – Editable sign attached to the corner of a wall
- Glass – Outdoor scene looking into a glass building
- Brick – Back alley brick scene
- Floating – Gradient background with hovering neon
- Fog – Brick wall fog filled scene
- Logo – Wood background with neon between glass panes
- Lower Thirds – Simple lower thirds rig for titles All scenes in the demo are available to edit
We’ve included maximum flexibility with this setup, allowing you to use Neon Sign Kit for a wide variety of static and animated projects:
- Logo Stings – Simple setup allows you to create stunning logo stings
- Lower Thirds – Easily convert any neon into a lower thirds graphic
- Titles – Create dynamic titles for slideshows or trailers
- Product Promos – Create bold displays for advertising campaigns
- Broadcast – Create stylized neons to compliment your designs and animations
- Sports – Create dramatic sports motion graphics
- Animated Gifs – Turn your text or logo into a looping neon gif
If you’re not an After Effects pro, we’ve got you covered. Neon Sign Kit features detailed video tutorials that walk you through every step of the editing process.
11/16/2017 – Version 2.1
- UPDATE: Minor Expression Updates
2/18/2017 – Version 2.0
- NEW FEATURE: Glass Tubes - NEW FEATURE: Fog - NEW FEATURE: Neon Logo Creator - NEW FEATURE: Flicker/Neon Isolation - NEW FEATURE: New Detail: Caps - NEW FEATURE: New Detail: Ties - NEW FEATURE: New Background: Wood - UPDATE: Complete Redesign of project – significant performance increase - UPDATE: New Video Tutorials - UPDATE: New Marketing Images - UPDATE: New Preview Video - UPDATE: Improved Bulb 'Off' details - UPDATE: Improved background project set up - UPDATE: Removed multiple fonts from download list
5/5/2016 – Version 1.2
- UPDATE: Minor bug fix for depth of field wall intersection
9/8/2015 – Version 1.1
- UPDATE: Minor bug fix for Mount intersecting with neon details - UPDATE: Minor bug fix for Brick Wall comps flickering - UPDATE: Added support for CC2015 - UPDATE: New tutorial covering animating neons
7/8/2015 – Version 1.0
Version 1.0 - initial release